2017 has been the year which has seen more T20 matches than before. Also with T20 tri-series is going to be introduced next year, this format has got its own name now. T20 is always a batsmen’s game than bowlers’. So here we are adding one more blog to analyze and rank the top performer of the year 2017. Let’s dive in straight away and look at the top 10 batsmen with most runs in T20 in 2017.
Evin Lewis of West Indies is the leading run scorer in the T20 format in the year 2017.
Top 10 Batsmen with Most Runs in T20 in 2017
- Evin Lewis (WI) – 357 Runs in 9 Matches
- Babar Azam (PAK) – 352 Runs in 10 Matches
- Ab de Villiers (SA) – 304 Runs in 7 Matches
- Ahmed Shehzad (PAK) – 304 Runs in 9 Matches
- Mohammad Shahzad (AFG) – 299 Runs in 7 Matches
- Virat Kohli (IND) – 299 Runs in 10 Matches
- Marlon Samuels (WI) – 283 Runs in 9 Matches
- Rohit Sharma (IND) – 283 Runs in 9 Matches
- KL Rahul (IND) – 279 Runs in 7 Matches
- Colin Munro (NZ) – 277 Runs in 8 Matches
Evin Lewis of West Indies is the leading run scorer of the year 2017 in the T20 format, so far. With the other players in the list not playing till this year end, he is probably the highest run scorer of 2017 in T20 format.
Virat Kohli, the Indian Captain ends as the leading run scorer for India in T20 in 2017.
MOST RUNS T20 2017 – INFOGRAPHY
2017 – Cricket Records