Rahul Dravid is among the seven batsmen in the history of cricket to score 10000 runs in both Test and ODI format. On the whole, he stands at the 6th position in overall runs scored in international cricket. His overall runs tally stands at 24208 runs in 605 innings at an average of 45.41.
On the balls faced, Dravid tops the list in Test cricket. You can find the complete chart on balls faced here.
This article will analyze Rahul Dravid’s batting stats against each opponent country in both Tests and ODI cricket separately.
Rahul Dravid – Test batting stats against each country
- Rahul Dravid, in his 286 innings, never got out on a Golden Duck.
- Along with the tag of maximum balls faced in the longest format, Dravid has also spent 44152 minutes at the crease – the highest by any cricketer ever in Test cricket.
- Along with Sachin Tendulkar, Dravid has 6920 runs combined as a Test pair when batting together for India – the highest among any partners.
- He scored centuries against every opponent team he has played with. He is among the 13 players who have centuries against nine other Test-playing nations.
- Out of the nine countries he played against, he has scored 1000+ runs against seven teams – the record which he holds along with Tendulkar and Alastair Cook.
- And an average of 50+ against six teams out of 9. He finished his Test career with an overall average of 52.31.
Rahul Dravid – ODI batting stats against each country
|ICC World XI||1||75||1||75*||1/0||0|
- Dravid has played one game each against Ireland and Namibia, but he didn’t get to bat in those games. So we have not added them to this list.
- He has 1000+ runs against six teams out of 8 teams he played more than 20 ODIs with.
- And ODI century against six nations.
A Cricket Blogger | Blogs at Cricindeed.com