ODI matches has become more batsmen-friendly lately as the bowlers are finding it difficult to pick up wickets. But still the greatest players are one who always finds a way to stamp their own tags through some powerful performances. So, here we are to find out the bowlers who have taken the most wickets in ODI matches in the year 2017. Hassan Ali of Pakistan leading the chart with 45 wickets in the year 2017 in the ODI format.
Hasan Ali is followed by the young sensation of Afghanistan, Rashid Khan who has taken 43 ODI wickets in 2017.
List of Players with Most Wickets in ODI in 2017
- Hasan Ali (PAK) – 45 Wickets in 18 Innings
- Rashid Khan (AFG) – 43 Wickets in 15 Innings
- Jasprit Bumrah (IND) – 39 Wickets in 23 Innings
- Liam Plunkett (ENG) – 36 Wickets in 17 Innings
- Trent Boult (NZ) – 31 Wickets in 16 Innings
- Hardik Pandya (IND) – 31 Wickets in 27 Innings
- Bhuvaneshwar Kumar (IND) – 28 Wickets in 23 Innings
- Imran Tahir (SA) – 27 Wickets in 17 Innings
- Kagiso Rabada (SA) – 27 Wickets in 18 Innings
- Adil Rashid (ENG) – 26 Wickets in 15 Innings
It is good to see 3 Indian pacers in top 10 leading wicket takers in 2017 in ODI.
Adil Rashid’s 7 Wickets for 18 Runs in an innings against West Indies is the best bowling figure of the year 2017
MOST WICKETS ODI 2017 – INFOGRAPHY
One can clearly sense the dominance of Fast Bowlers in ODI Cricket this year. Only 3 Spinners could make the top 10 as the 2 out of this 3 falls in the second 5.
With the T20 leagues playing a bigger part in Cricket, the fast bowlers have turned more street-smart way, thereby ending up pick up more wickets than before.
2017 – CRICKET RECORDS
So now, LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR MORE UPDATES!!!
A Cricket Blogger | Blogs at Cricindeed.com